- Having submitted an order, an email of acknowledgement will be sent to your confirmed email address. This email indicates that your order has been successfully received and will be acted on in due course. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us for the sale of proposed goods.
- Any implied contract will only exist when your order has been successfully processed and an official invoice has been produced.
- These specific terms have been introduced to protect against the sale of mistakenly under-priced goods, and instances when a particular product cannot be supplied for any reason. In cases of a necessary price increase, affected customers will be contacted to ensure the amended price is acceptable.
Pricing & Tax Charges
- All advertised prices are valued in Pounds Sterling.
- We no longer charge VAT.
- All orders received from outside the UK need to have the correct postage added. Orders WILL NOT be sent without it.
- All order payments must be made in Pounds Sterling, Euro or American Dollar
Shipping & Handling
- Goods will be dispatched to the 'delivery' address provided by you during the checkout process.
- Time of delivery cannot be guaranteed, unless a timed delivery service is specifically requested. As such we accept no responsibility or liability for delivery delays once consignments have been dispatched from our business premises.
- Subject to stock availability and confirmed payment, orders are usually dispatched within 48 hours.
- Although every effort is made to dispatch orders promptly, delivery schedules can sometimes be delayed if orders are received near to or during UK National Holidays. During these times, customers should allow 2-3 working days for dispatch.
- Any purchased item(s) found to be out of stock will be back ordered for delivery when available. Affected customers will be contacted at the earliest opportunity to report delays and discuss any possible product exchange.
- If we fail to deliver any goods within 30 days of receiving your order, we shall refund in full any payment made in respect of such goods.
- We reserve the right to withdraw acceptance of your order, in whole or part, if any goods are not readily available to us and to refund in full any payment you have made for such goods. All readily available goods ordered will be dispatched through our normal delivery schedule.
Credit Card Security
- Depending on which payment method you select at checkout, any credit card transactions are handled by either PayPal or Barclaycard.
- PayPal is one of the largest independent Payment Service Provider's in the UK. PayPal has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). PayPal adheres to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process.
- Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702).
Warranties & Liability
- We warrant that, at the time of delivery, the goods will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be of satisfactory quality. There may, however, be minor variations between the goods shown or described and those dispatched to you (the goods dispatched will always be of a comparable or superior quality).
- In the procedure for testing the wet test in British standards, the test lays down specific requirements on fibers and woven cloths specified as clear from any other chemicals and care should be taken when considering using silk fabrics purchased in the open market for any such action. We would not recommend wetting our embroidery threads once pulled through the base cloth as the fibrous surface of the embroidery thread leaves a residue of minute dye fibers within the surface of the base cloth which may or may not cause of the colour to bleed.
- Any claim by you that goods fail to correspond with the description on the website or that they are defective or not of satisfactory quality, must be notified to us in writing within 7 days from the date of delivery or, where this was no apparent on reasonable inspection, within 7 days after discovery or 30 days after dispatch by us, whichever is the earlier. If you do not notify us accordingly we shall have no liability for such failure or defect.
- If you make a valid claim we shall replace the goods in question free of charge or, at our sole discretion, refund in full the payment made in respect of such goods, but we shall have no further liability for such failure or defect. Such replacement or refund is conditional upon the goods in question have been returned to us for inspection.
- We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow product instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without our approval.
In no circumstances shall our liability to you exceed the invoice value of the goods.
- Any communication between us shall be by email, telephone or first class post using appropriate contact information provided to us.
- Internet Customer Support: 01787 237237 | email@example.com
Accounts: 01787 237237 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment must be received in full before orders are dispatched.
- Credit account payments must not exceed agreed credit limit. Order(s) exceeding credit limit will be referred to our accounts department for approval prior to dispatch.
- Your right to cancel the contract:
If you return an item in an unused condition within fourteen days of delivery we will be happy to refund the original price of the item (subject to a £1 administration charge) or send you an exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that postage and packing are direct costs and cannot be refunded. Please note: Devere Yarns does not pay the cost of return postage. There is a £1 administration charge for all refunds unless we have made an error.
- To return goods, please package them securely and send them to DeVere Fabrics Limited, Weavers House, Hydewood Road, Little Yeldham, Halstead, CO9 4QX. We recommend you use a recorded delivery service.
- Faulty or damaged goods should be reported immediately and no later than 24 hours after delivery.
- All unwanted goods should be returned within 7 days using an insured delivery service. Once received, replacement goods will be promptly dispatched free of any further charges.
- When appropriate, and at our sole discretion, customers will be reimbursed for any return delivery charges, in the way of complimentary goods or account credit.
- We reserve the option to redeem a restocking fee (typically 10%), to be deducted from the refund value, for any goods returned, after 7 days, as ordered in error or considered personally unsuitable upon inspection.
- We take great care to ensure the quality of the products we supply, but should they prove to be faulty we will replace or refund the value of the goods in full. Please send faulty goods to DeVere Fabrics Limited, Weavers House, Hydewood Road, Little Yeldham, Halstead, CO9 4QX. We recommend you use a recorded delivery service. We will, of course, refund the full cost of return postage. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but the terms and conditions we apply to the contract between us shall be those in force at the time we receive your order.
- We reserve the right to amend our prices and shipping charges without prior notice.